Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exposed, Just one night part 2 by Kyra Davis



Pub. Date March 18 2013
Rating 1/5 stars

Even though when I'm not with you,I'm inside of you. I can touch you with a thought

That's the light into the darkness. The light in Kasie's life. Dave has stolen her from Robert and Robert's words is what keeps her going on. I will leave the storyline aside and cut to the chase.

I am still thinking why I read this book and why/if I should read the next one. Heck I don't even know why I didn't stopped this book after a while. It was like I was living in a different universe. Dave turns out that he is not the proper villain, it's questionable whether Kasie has something between her ears or not and Robert has lost the little appeal he had to me. As if that wasn't enough the book was almost plotless and sometimes it got difficult for me to continue reading the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment