Thursday, May 9, 2013

Skin in the Game by Jackie Barbosa


Rating 3/5 stars
Pub. Date May 27 2013


I don't have a good impression for this one. I didn't felt the clik I feel when a couple gets together and in my head they are meant to be together forever. Angie might as well go and marry a random guy and Cade might go to N.Y. and never marry. There wasn't much of a story. The characters and their personalities left me indifferent. The only one I liked was Angie's father.

In the end I had two questions: A) The author is planning a sequel? Will I read just it in case it's better than Skin the hame? If not it's really bad the end. And B) It's over? Really?? When did that happened? Am I missing something? This isn't a proper way to write the book. Something is not sitting well with me.

I did not liked it but I did not disliked it either. It's a good thing that is short because I didn't waste much time with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment