Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Seduction Hypothesis (Science of Temptation #2) by Delphine Dryden

Rating 4/5 stars
Pub. Date May 6


The first thing that made me consider reading this book is the cover and the title. Of course the description played a vital part. Actually it described the kind if story I like. A couples that has broken up but the want to be with each other and trying to make that happen. Plus BDSM which I had not read for a while and I was craving for it. I got my fill ;) 
I didn't know that it's sequel to Theory of attraction (which I had really liked and I should have guessed form the way the way both titles are written that there must be a connection). I like the Big Bang Theory characters gang in a book idea and their personalities make the characters even easier to like.

I expected something more from the book and even though I didn't get it I still found it a good read. It was easy, it wasn't tiring and boring. Maybe if it was a tad kinkier and had a little more possession it would get one more star. It was nice to see Cami and Ivan again. I would like to read the graphic novel the characters are talking about too...
I recommend this book to almost everyone. If you don't like BDSM don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment