Saturday, August 10, 2013

Vampire Mine (Alpha and Omega #3) by Aline Hunter




Rating 5/5 stars
Pub. Date August 7th 2013

Blurb:



A bond as endless as time. Their forbidden union sealed in blood.

As the Alpha of New York, Trey Veznor placed the needs of his pack above everything—until the mate he’s waited centuries for waltzed into his life and gave him a taste of what he’d been missing. Sadie Dumus, seductive, beautiful and utterly captivating, is also something shifters avoid at all costs—a vampire. Stunned to learn of her nature, Trey turned his back on the only woman who could complete him.

Now, realizing he’s thrown away the one thing he can’t live without, Trey hunts Sadie down and defies tradition. Their sexual hunger is undeniable, with each sizzling encounter bringing them closer together. Sadie tries to resist but he refuses to allow it, using desire and her need for his blood to keep her close. With danger closing in, it’s necessary to announce his mating before the pack. To keep his female, he’s willing to lose everything he’s ever known.

Review:


How can I not like this book? Hot scenes, alpha males and trouble. I had been waiting for this book for a long time and now I want the next. I love Aline Hunters books. 

"Shifters don't have shit on us, mortal. You pull a gun on me and I'll be behind you before you can blink. I'll break your neck before you know what's happening to you. You'll go down faster than a five-dollar hooker"

Sadie is a kick ass lady. Not that the other's ladies aren't but you know how vampires are.

I had been waiting for Sadie and Trey to happen from Omega Mine and now that they happened I am about to throw a party. Nathan you are next. The story wasn't so focused on the main couple as I would have liked. Nathan, Cade, Kinsley and someone who shall not be named had a part of the book for themselves and their future mates. So now I am expecting 4 more books Ms. Hunter and you better give them to me. About the last person I have no idea how she can pull it off and actually make us like that guy. 

Which brings us to my next issue. The epilogue. The man who shall not be named is the person whose the point of view is on the epilogue and I have no idea what to make out of it. I actually started to like him and I hate that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment