Monday, July 7, 2014

My Hunger (Inside Out #3.2) by Lisa Renee Jones


Rating 4/5 stars
Publication Date July 7, 2014


                                                                      Blurb:

An Inside Out Novella in Mark's POV

While Chris and Sara have traveled to Paris to avoid the chaos of press and police after the tragic night we’d shared, I have stayed to face the reality of what has happened. But there is no peace to be found in facing the truth, and no truth to be found in the confessions that have been made and retracted. I am a Master, all about control, and yet right now, facing great tragedy, I feel as if I have none. With my club and my relationships of the past in the spotlight, I find sanctuary in the one place I’ve promised I will never be again, but cannot seem to resist. Her arms.

***Mark and Crystal's story begins in the novella Master Undone.

                                 Review:

I can't get enough of Mark and Crystal! No matter what Mark says the end has not come. I don't think that's possible. He might be messed up about the whole Rebecca situation, but I think that Crystal can make him move on. I just want them together...

The fact that Rebecca's body has yet to be found makes me uneasy. I keep thinking that somehow she is not dead and she will show up and complicate everything. I know that it sounds crazy, but you never know. I guess I will have to wait until Revealing us to see what is going to happen.

Mark is not the master anymore and to be honest I was expecting something more from him. I hope that will be remedied. The blurb for My Control, the next novella about Mark's story, sounds very promising:

I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. My hunger for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned. 

And if I am lucky the she is referring to Crystal and not Rebecca. But, if I want to be honest I will have to admit that I liked the idea of Rebecca and Mark together. I am curious about what will happen next. Crystal is not a submissive and Mark is a master. It's going to be quite a journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment