Sunday, December 7, 2014

I Belong to You (Inside Out #5) by Lisa Renee Jones




Rating: 4/5 stars
Publication Date: November 18th 2014


Blurb:

Master…

Being that person, that man is how I define myself, how I allow the rest of the world to define me as well. And now, with a terrible loss shredding me inside out and someone trying to destroy my family to punish me, control is more important than ever. It is everything. It is what I need. It is all I need. Or maybe I just need…her.


Review:

It's not fair that Sara and Chris got 4 full lenght novels and Mark and Crystal got only one. I loved their story and I wouldn't mind more novellas about them.

Despite my doubts the Ava part of the story had some closure but the whole Rebecca mystery isn't revealed yet. I hope that willl happen in the next (and final? ) book in the series. I was very disappointed when I finished the book, since I expected answers. I didn't get them and I am starting to think I never will.

The book is more Mark focused. I had forgotten that Crystal had demons herself that hunted her, until it was mentioned in the second half of the book. Personally I would have liked to see more of Crystal's past and her demons, especially from her point of view.

Mark wasn't the master I expected him and wanted him to be. I guess with Crystal he became more vanilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment