Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5) by Melissa Foster




Love at Last:
A Braden Flirt
By: Melissa Foster
Releasing May 2, 2018
World Literary Press

Blurb
You met Cal and Rachel in Crushing on Love, now see them fall in love in LOVE AT LAST...
Cowboy Cal Hayden has loved Rachel Gray practically since the first time he set eyes on her. But Cal’s a careful, responsible man who knows better than to start a relationship before he can give it his all. He bided his time while caring for his family through his father’s terminal illness. Now his father is gone and his mother is settled, but has Cal waited too long to make his move?
What is a Flirt?
The Love in Bloom big-family romance world has become so widely enjoyed, I have been asked by thousands of readers to write the stories of our beloved side characters. While I couldn’t possibly fit in writing full-length novels for each of them while maintaining my normal publication schedule, I’ve created flirts. Flirts cover twenty-four to forty-eight hours of two side characters’ lives on their path to their happily ever after, while also updating readers about their favorite main characters. Flirts vary in length and heat levels. I hope you love these quick, fun, sexy stories as much as I enjoy writing them.
Review:


Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Love at last was exactly the book I needed. It was short which is the perfect length for me at the moment, it was sweet and it had the high quality I was expecting from a book written by Melissa Foster. It's a stand-alone novella that belongs in the Bradens at Peaceful Harbor series, so those who have read these books will see some familiar faces in this short story and catch up to them. Those who haven't won't have a problem getting into the story. For me, this book doesn't have insta lust/love. It 's the story of two people who have wanted each other for some time and they finally get to express their feelings and there is nothing wrong with that. I was very satisfied with the story and the characters. I didn't find a big flaw in the story and it was a good companion on a Friday night. I would recommend the book and I wonder when the next Flirt story will be released. 
P.S. When I try to describe this book I think of those tiny sweets, you could eat with only one bite. Don't ask me why. 

Buy Links

KINDLE - http://smarturl.it/7v13gz
➜PAPERBACK - http://smarturl.it/0hojd3


Author Info
Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and new adult romance with emotionally compelling characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page. Melissa’s emotional journeys are lovingly erotic and always family oriented–perfect beach reads for contemporary romance lovers who enjoy reading about wealthy heroes and smart, sassy heroines.
Author Links: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS



No comments:

Post a Comment